E27/B22 LED Bulb Light Energy Saving LED Light
1. Efficiency: LEDs emit more lumens per watt than incandescent light bulbs.
2. 16million colors
3. On/Off time: LEDs light up very quickly.
4. Cycling: LEDs are ideal for uses subject to frequent on-off cycling
5. Lifetime: LEDs can have a relatively long useful life. More than 35000 hours
6. Shock resistance: LEDs, being solid-state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs, which are fragile.